Collecting personal information
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address (“personal information”) and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through the Service. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service.
- Use of technologies to collect information. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you My Restorative Yoga LLC. advertisements on other sites or applications.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Service and to deliver or communicate with cookies. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer users, to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
Using personal information
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support and receive feedback
- fulfill your reservation and purchase requests
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- process contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and fulfill any related awards or discounts.
- contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes
- notify you of technical updates or changes in policy
Disclosing personal information
- to any applicable venue, studio, instructor, or other service provider for each class or activity that you sign up for using the Service, so it can contact you regarding the activity you reserved and send you other communication that may be of interest say as special offers (you may opt-out of marketing communications directly with the applicable venue).
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide or otherwise make available the Service and any feature of the Service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications). (Note that you will not be able to opt-out of service announcements that contain important information relevant to your use of the Service and are not promotional in nature.)
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Service.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restructuring, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process or if My Restorative Yoga LLC should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
- to your employer (or similar entity), if you participate in any of enterprise solutions or corporate programs.
when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
- My Restorative Yoga LLC. may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
International data transfers
Security of personal information
My Restorative Yoga LLC.takes security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will always remain secure. We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Third party websites
Our Service may contain links to other services. My Restorative Yoga LLC. is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other services. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Service to read the privacy statements of each service that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
Although our Service is a general audience Service, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 13 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13.
Contacting My Restorative Yoga LLC.